To protect your privacy and security, your information is always deleted from myPhoneDesktop servers after you retrieve it on your iPhone/iPod touch. If you fail to retrieve a message on your iPhone/iPod touch 10 minutes after it was sent, then message will be deleted from myPhoneDesktop servers automatically. If you failed to receive the original message, you can, of course, use myPhoneDesktop to send it again.
Articles in this section
- Fix Push
- Platform Specific Notes and Tips
- Getting Started with myPhoneDesktop
- How to use myPhoneDesktop in Background Mode
- How-To Work with Multiple Devices?
- Hiding the Dock Icon for myPhoneDesktop on Mac OS X
- myPhoneDesktop stopped working after recent OS X update
- Why am I getting "Registration Failed - Account already exist" error message?
- How-to Add To-do tasks using myPhoneDesktop
- How to send Location/Address to Navigation apps or InstaTodo