This could happen if you login to your myPhoneDesktop account from iPad or iPod touch. If you have mobile Skype installed on any of those devices or if you have desktop Skype then you can Call and/or SMS using mobile or desktop Skype by clicking on Additional Actions button.
Articles in this section
- Fix Push
- Platform Specific Notes and Tips
- Getting Started with myPhoneDesktop
- How to use myPhoneDesktop in Background Mode
- How-To Work with Multiple Devices?
- Hiding the Dock Icon for myPhoneDesktop on Mac OS X
- myPhoneDesktop stopped working after recent OS X update
- Why am I getting "Registration Failed - Account already exist" error message?
- How-to Add To-do tasks using myPhoneDesktop
- How to send Location/Address to Navigation apps or InstaTodo