If you haven't received e-mail confirmation during account registration, then it is possible you incorrectly entered your e-mail address while creating new account. Even though it is not a mandatory, it is recommended to provide a valid e-mail address, as it would be used for support services e.g., to send you forgotten password and (if subscribed by checking "Contact Me" option) to receive news and announcements about myPhoneDesktop. To change email address associated with your account: In myPhoneDesktop iPhone app, tap Setting, then tap Account. Tap Edit Account button to show Account View. In this view you need to provide Login, Password and Email and tap the Save button to save your changes.
Articles in this section
- Fix Push
- Platform Specific Notes and Tips
- Getting Started with myPhoneDesktop
- How to use myPhoneDesktop in Background Mode
- How-To Work with Multiple Devices?
- Hiding the Dock Icon for myPhoneDesktop on Mac OS X
- myPhoneDesktop stopped working after recent OS X update
- Why am I getting "Registration Failed - Account already exist" error message?
- How-to Add To-do tasks using myPhoneDesktop
- How to send Location/Address to Navigation apps or InstaTodo