myPhoneDesktop for Dropzone App Extension (Send to iPhone)Featured
myPhoneDesktop provides an easy and effective way to work with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch directly from your desktop. It works like "PC Suite for iPhone" and it is wireless! Whether you need to make a phone call, send a long SMS, copy a large amount of text, send a long and complicated to retype URL, open route in mobile Google Map, or store an image on your iPad or iPhone, myPhoneDesktop greatly streamlines your workflow.
myPhoneDesktop for Dropzone extension ("Send to iPhone") provides interaction between Dropzone and myPhoneDesktop for Mac. Now you can drag & drop Phone Numbers, Plain Text, Image and Text files to "Send to iPhone" destination and receive them on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch instantly.
Download and Install
- Haven't got myPhoneDesktop yet? Get myPhoneDesktop on the App Store.
- If you are not a Dropzone user - get Dropzone from the Mac App Store and install it.
- Download myPhoneDesktop for Dropzone extension from this page and double click it. This will automatically install "Send to iPhone" extension. Click the "Add to Grid" button and then click the "Add" button in the Destination dialog to add "Send to iPhone" as destination to your Dropzone. You can also download "Send to iPhone" extension from the Dropzone Extensions Site
How To Use myPhoneDesktop for Dropzone Extension
myPhoneDesktop for Dropzone extension ("Send to iPhone") provides ability to send Text or Image and Text files to your iPhone or iPad via myPhoneDesktop service. To use this extension:
- Drag file, text or image onto the DropZone icon, wait till the DropZone popup is shown and then drop onto the "Send to iPhone" icon
- Copy file, text or image into clipboard, click to the DropZone icon, wait till the DropZone popup is shown and then click on the "Send to iPhone" icon
Circles are an exciting new way to use your Dropzone destinations. Circles supports drag and drop and clickable actions. Use Circles to drag and drop Text or Image files onto "Send to iPhone" destination or click on the "Send to iPhone" icon to send data in the clipboard to myPhoneDesktop service. HTML5 demo of Circles, available on the Aptonic website.
- Get myPhoneDesktop on the App Store.
- Download myPhoneDesktop for Dropzone ("Send to iPhone") extension
More myPhoneDesktop Extensions
Looking for more extensions? Visit myPhoneDesktop Integration forum.
Do not hesitate to request help if you have problems.
Post is closed for comments.