Plug-in/script to integrate myPhoneDesktop with LaunchBar
- Copy attached script to the LaunchBar Actions Folder ("~/Library/Application Support/LaunchBar/Actions")
- You can rename script to fit your need, however, LaunchBar will learn short abbreviations used to launch this script
- Either restart LaunchBar or update its Index via LaunchBar menu Index | Update Index
- Now you can select content using LaunchBar navigation or press command-shift-F1 to send content to LaunchBar
- When content is in LaunchBar press tab, type "Send to myPhoneDesktop" and hit Enter.
Script support text, urls, addresses, phone numbers, and image files (JPEG, PNG, GIF). Scrip will also check if myPhoneDesktop is running and will check if "Enable access for assistive devices" option is turned ON in System Preferences | Universal Access. "Enable access for assistive devices" is required for UI scripting.
Note, this plug-in works on the following platforms:
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (64bit Intel platform)
- Mac OS X Leopard (64bit Intel platform)
Feel free to improve or extend this script.
Version Information: 2.0, released 03/03/2013
Post is closed for comments.