If you cannot remember your password use Forgot Password option on myPhoneDesktop iPhone/iPad or iPod touch Application. Forgot Password option is only available if you're not yet logged into myPhoneDesktop account. After tapping the Forgot Password button you'll be prompted to provide your login and e-mail. If both login and e-mail are matched with the information provided by you during initial myPhoneDesktop account creation, then you'll receive an e-mail message with your current password.
Articles in this section
- Fix Push
- Platform Specific Notes and Tips
- Getting Started with myPhoneDesktop
- How to use myPhoneDesktop in Background Mode
- How-To Work with Multiple Devices?
- Hiding the Dock Icon for myPhoneDesktop on Mac OS X
- myPhoneDesktop stopped working after recent OS X update
- Why am I getting "Registration Failed - Account already exist" error message?
- How-to Add To-do tasks using myPhoneDesktop
- How to send Location/Address to Navigation apps or InstaTodo