myPhoneDesktop v1.9.2 available now on the iTunes App Store
What's New in myPhoneDesktop v1.9.2
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Mac: Added logging of calls and SMS going through the Google Voice
- Mac: Fixed rare inability to import contacts form Apple Address Book
- Windows: Fixed improper handling of textual content dropped or paste from Microsoft Word
- Ability to view system info and error log (Settings | About | System Information)
- Renamed all the "Show" buttons to "Send"
- Renamed all the "Show" buttons to "Send" ones
- Fixed inability to enter multiple phone numbers
Install myPhoneDesktop client for your platform:
or use myPhoneDesktop in your Web Browser:
Thank you for your incredible support of myPhoneDesktop! We appreciate your feedback. As we make updates, please take a moment and update your review of myPhoneDesktop on the App Store to tell other users how myPhoneDesktop helps you.
Looking for an experienced development team? Contact us at [email protected]