myPhoneDesktop Chrome to iPhone Extension adds a button to Chrome that lets your quickly and effortlessly send links, images, maps, phone numbers and selected text from Chrome to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
In order to use the extension you need to have myPhoneDesktop app on your iDevice. myPhoneDesktop iPhone app is available on the Apple AppStore at http://bit.ly/bc2bq6. You may visit myPhoneDesktop site http://www.myphonedesktop.com/ to learn more about it, to use Web Client or download a Desktop Client for your Mac OS X, Windows or Linux computer.
Please visit http://bit.ly/98m20e on how to get started with myPhoneDesktop Chrome to iPhone extension.
The main features of myPhoneDesktop Chrome to iPhone Extension are:
- Utilizes Push Notifications to simplify workflow
- Send selection as plain text
- Recognize and send URL’s in selection
- Recognize and send image URL’s in selection
- Recognize and send phone numbers including Vanity e.g. 1-800-MY-APPLE
- Show a list of Web page elements when selection contains multiple content types (text, images, URL’s) allowing you to choose which information you want to send to iDevice
- Can send large article of up to 40 thousand characters
- Send current Web page URL if nothing is selected on the page
- Send current Google Map location or route without a need to select its URL
- Ability to specify default action to execute on iDevice per each data type
- Support for Multiple accounts and support for multiple iDevices (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) to allow dealing with multiple devices from the same computer
- Quick switching between accounts