Navigate to Settings | Create Account or Settings | Edit Account on myPhoneDesktop iPhone Application. These options allows you to create new or to modify existing myPhoneDesktop account. Tap either the Create Account or Edit Account button to show Account View. In this view you need to provide Login, Password and Email and tap the Save button to save your changes. Note: Even though it is not a mandatory, it is recommended to provide a valid e-mail address, as it would be used for support services e.g., to send you forgotten password and (if subscribed by checking "Contact Me" option) to receive news and announcements about myPhoneDesktop.
Articles in this section
- Fix Push
- Platform Specific Notes and Tips
- Getting Started with myPhoneDesktop
- How to use myPhoneDesktop in Background Mode
- How-To Work with Multiple Devices?
- Hiding the Dock Icon for myPhoneDesktop on Mac OS X
- myPhoneDesktop stopped working after recent OS X update
- Why am I getting "Registration Failed - Account already exist" error message?
- How-to Add To-do tasks using myPhoneDesktop
- How to send Location/Address to Navigation apps or InstaTodo